Friday, August 2, 2013

We All Love The Special Celebrations In Our Libraries, Classrooms and School Communities, Throughout The World!

                                         
As we get ready to start a brand new school year I have been gathering up all of the special celebrations we bring into our library and school community.   

With these celebrations, like Dot Day that we will celebrate the week of September 15th, we all leave our mark on the world!  
            
This year I created the Special Celebrations! Google Calendar to share with everyone within our school and also with others around the world.

Please let me know if you have any other celebrations you would like me to add too.

You can also get to this Google Calendar here.
Several of the events I added to the Google Calendar are from ALA's Celebration Weeks and Promotional Events 2013-14 list.

There is also a public ALA Celebration Weeks and Promotional Events Google Calendar available on the site.
I love working with our amazing students and teachers throughout the year.  I love what we bring to the community and world around us.....and I just love what it all brings to us.

I can't wait to see what exciting celebrations we add this year too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment