Saturday, August 1, 2015

You Can Watch & Learn About How To Bring Excitement & Fun To Learning Through Digital Experiences All Year Long!

What a fun week!  I had so much fun spending more of the summer with Hagan and Eric, traveled to Indiana for the e3Technology Conference, and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

And to top it off.....I partnered with my friends at edWeb and Mackin Educational Resources on Wednesday to bring all of you a new webinar, Let's Bring Excitement and Fun To Learning Through Digital Experiences All Year Long! 
Every month Mackin hosts wonderful webinars at the Exploring eBooks for K-12 edWeb community.  This is one of the best places for free professional development all throughout the year.
In my webinar, I shared amazing digital resources to use with K-12 students throughout the school year and summer too.  There were lots of new digital tools and ones that I highlight the updates and additions.
I created a Symbaloo webmix that contains all of the digital tools and resources.  You can find it here
You can find everything from the webinar on this page from the edWeb site.
You can get the webinar recording, presentation slides and even look back through the chat log.  My friend Troy Mikell at Mackin did a terrific job hosting and answering questions throughout the webinar.
Also, check out the edWeb hashtag at #edwebchat for great conversations through webinars and after too.

Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the digital tools and resources I shared.  I am happy to help with your learning anytime. 

2 comments:

  1. I am a PreK-6th grade librarian. I listened to your webinar tonight and was amazed by Flipsnack. I think that it would be a great tool to use when I do my research project on insects with my Kindergarten students this year. You mentioned during the webinar that you could share some of the Flipsnack projects you had done with your students. Would it be possible for you to share those with me? I KNOW the students would love to see their finished project as a book rather than a Powerpoint.

    Thanks in advance,
    Patty L. Authement
    Oakshire Elementary Librarian
    pattyauthement@tpsd.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST!!GUIDE!!EVER!!!

    I'm a huge fan of guest-posting! I landed a guestpost on NewsX & India News in my first month as a freelance blogger. It was such an awesome, heady feeling, and it was liked so much, that I was roped in the content department of India's biggest news network. Even though my website needs a ton of work, like more authors, more sponsors, more contributors etc (hence generating traffic isn't anywhere in my agenda), I write guest posts just to get my name out there in front of potential clients.

    I'm going to implement your tips when I start pitching to the bigger guns out there (Huffington post, Forbes, Business Insider). Bookmarking this article!


    Thanks,
    Amit

    ReplyDelete