Monday, June 6, 2016

Two New Pinterest Boards You Just Have To Follow....Makerspace Books & Music In Robotics from Cantata Learning!

One of my favorite to-go places for finding, sharing and storing resources, ideas and learning is Pinterest. 

I love Pinterest and have so much fun pinning and collaborating with other teacher librarians, educators, parents and others around the world.  
I have my own Pinterest account here at Shannon McClintock Miller Pinterest and also contribute to Cantata Learning's Pinterest, along with my daughter Brianna.

You can find Cantata's Pinterest here too.

It is fun to brainstorm ideas with Brianna and figure out which boards are important for us to have for our work and others.

Today, there are two that we are focusing on....
 Makerspace Books and
Music in Robotics

These are perfect as we prepare for conferences this summer and ideas for the next school year.

If you are interested in collaborating on these Pinterest Boards and others, please let me know and we can add you.

And if you haven't given Pinterest a try, make this a reason why.  It will change the way you share, find and use digital resources too.

No comments:

Post a Comment