Saturday, June 24, 2017

2017 AASL Best Websites Announced Today! Get The Symbaloo, Pinterest and List Here!

This afternoon at the ALA Annual Conference in Chicago, the AASL Best Websites Committee announced the 2017 Best Websites for Teaching and Learning!
Being part of this amazing committee, I am always super excited and proud to announce these websites that I know will make a difference for so many teacher librarians, educators and especially students.

Each year we select 25 of the best from a large list of websites we find, review and try.

They are split into categories and this year include the following...

As you can see, we will have lots of fun this summer exploring all of these and getting ready to implement and share with others during the next school year.

I know I will be trying all of these out even more all summer long!
 
To make it easy to locate and navigate, I created a Symbaloo for the 2017 AASL Best Websites for Teaching and Learning and....

...a 2017 AASL Best Websites for Teaching and Learning Pinterest Board too!

And remember, on our website you can get to all of the past AASL Best Websites too.

These are always my favorite places to go each year....and I know you will LOVE them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment